Yep-adoodle, a big thanks to Lindsay Townsend for this nomination. But, hey, am I a creative liar or a Creative Blogger?
Okay, Pink Bloggers and Readers, here’s the deal, if you qualify for this award, please nominate yourselves. Everyone I know has already had this honor and I’d like to share the wealth elsewhere.
So, on with the blogosphere show. Here are my seven statements. Six are true and one is false. If you pick the false statement, then you *LUCKY YOU* will be eligible to be chosen, at random, as the WINNER.
Your prize? A PDF copy from one of my currently pubbed ebooks. Your choice.
1. My first job was as a dishwasher at the Crackernack Country Club for golfers.
2. As a kid I ran the neighborhood in my Annie Oakley costume.
3. I played the role of a seductive divorcee’ in a play.
4. I once lied to my boss, a former alpha-bet soup agent, to protect someone else, and got away with it.
5. I was such a terrible actress in a college play I was told never to try out again.
6. I once had a ‘65 silver Barracuda, an early-style muscle car.
7. I love to bareboat in the Caribbean.
Leave your guesses in the comment section. And, GOOD LUCK!
HAPPY BALD-FACED LYING
Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~