Many thanks to Stacey Espino for nominating me for a Creative Blogger Award! Here, chosen utterly at random, are my seven choices for the award:
And here are seven statements. Six are true and one is false. If you can pick the false statement, then you will be eligible for my prize draw, the winner of which will receive one of my published ebooks. So good luck and here goes!
1. I once worked as a cleaner in a mental asylum.
2. My mother was a wart charmer.
3. My favourite colour is pink.
4. I can play 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' on the violin.
5. I once had two rings stolen from me and then later returned.
6. I learned to drive a car when I was nine.
7. Venice is one of my favourite cities.
OK, guess away, good luck and email me with the false statement and your choice of ebook.