The Romance Reviews

Sunday 18 September 2011

ReviewFest ~ Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds

Reviewfest ~ this is a wonderful idea brought to life by my author friend, Lindsay Townsend. She’s been raking in the good reviews, and I couldn’t be happier for her, and her books. She so deserves it, as do all the previous and upcoming authors.

However... here’s where I let you in on a little secret. I’m not a review-liking kind of gal, overall. This was true way before I ever became an author. I’ve always appreciated the blurb-synopsis given by a reviewer about a book. The review... well, too often, I didn’t feel the same way as the reviewer.

Of course, when a reviewer does gets my book -- oh happy days are here! Since my erotic romances are out-of-the-box and out of ‘that’ box, I don’t get that many reviews from reviewers, and at this point in my career that’s a good thing as far as I’m concerned.

For me, it’s other authors and readers who say those things that bring the good tears to my eyes -- that swell my heart with an indescribable joy. What I truly care about are the readers who buy my book and rate it high because they’ve enjoyed it.

Anyhoo, with that in mind, here’s my ‘unimpressive in number’, but ‘dear to my heart’ reviews for my latest release, KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS.
~~~

Two sexy, gentlemen hellhounds and a sassy red-headed witch wing their way through time and dimensions living, loving and kicking bad guy butt. Zin, Zol and their Kandy Apple are sure to put a smile on your face and an itch in your shoe to dance the night away!

~Serena Shay~ Author of The Challenge and A Magical Return

~~~

From My Earnest Reviews at BookStrand for Kandy Apple and Her Hellhounds ~

This reviewer's rating: 5 - Outstanding

This was a good book.

Reviewed by: Barefoot Okie (Date: 08/14/2011)

~~~

Blurb ~

Kandace doesn’t know why she’s a real witch. Despite her powers, she can’t find her biological parents. When the Tuxedo Twins tempt her with knowledge about her heritage at a charity event, Kandace agrees to dance with the mysterious Supernaturals. Unexpectedly, they are threatened by the omnipresent evil she’s been warned about in her dreams. To keep from being enslaved, Kandace brings forth her greater magick. But, to save her homeworld, she needs her Hellhounds.

Zolivar and Zindale, two of Hades’s most mission-accomplished Hellhounds, see a witch sliding down the bannister after her heist of a painting. Spellbound, they know they’ve found just the right Kandy Apple to lick for Halloween. With every passion, Zin and Zol woo their chosen witch. Will their Triad mate stay once she learns they can’t fall in love like humans? Or will she return to her homeworld?
~~~~~~

Available at Siren Publishing ~ bookstrand.com/kandy-apple-and-her-hellhounds ~ and the usual ebook vendors. The print edition is due out in December 2011.
~~~~~~

Have a Most Magickal Day!

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~
~~~~~~

Savanna Kougar is the best-selling author of twelve ebooks, with five books in print – soon to be six. She pens love stories because that’s her deepest heart. She writes in the futuristic/fantasy/paranormal subgenres because that’s her fiercest passion. And, she writes erotic romance because she ferociously enjoys ripping the damn doors off.
~~~~~~

2 comments:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Congratulations, Savanna, on those wonderful reviews! You must be thirlled, epsec by the OUSTANDING one!

She's right, too - your books are original, poetic, tender, tough and outstanding.

Savanna Kougar said...

Lindsay, oh, thank you. Your words are balm to my soul.