The Romance Reviews

Wednesday 7 March 2012

If You Like Cowboys-Celia Yeary


Why do I write the West? I find it difficult to put into words.
 

The Final Frontier, perhaps? No, that’s the name for space exploration and Star Wars.
Romance in Sweeping Vistas with a love story set in a different time, perhaps? That’s how we describe novels set in early Scotland.
  The Era of the Strong, Silent type who always gets the girl while he brings justice in full measure, perhaps? That’s how we describe Indiana Jones adventures.
 
See? I cannot exactly describe my feelings when I begin a new Western Historical novel, either reading one or writing one. Oh! Now I know Why I Write the West!

It’s like falling in love!
TEXAS TRUE and TEXAS PROMISE are full-length novels.
ANGEL AND THE COWBOY, ADDIE AND THE GUNSLINGER, and CHARLOTTE AND THE TENDERFOOT are 99Cent Dime Novels, 20,000 words
  
~*~*~*~
Find all my Western Romances on Amazon here:

  LINK to "Celia Yeary Author" page on Amazon:
LINK to Desert Breeze Publishing:
  LINK to Sonhttp://www.kobobooks.com/search/search.html?q=Celia+Yeay&t=all&f=keyword&p=1&s=&g=both&c=Mx5aBgfWF0GyS_OpsOhjbQ&l=y Store-KOBO
~*~*~*~
  LINKS TO:
  Celia Yeary-Romance...and a little bit 'o Texas  
http://www.celiayeary.blogspot.com
http://www.celiayeary.com

11 comments:

Lindsay Townsend said...

Wonderful post, Celia! You catch the epic, the adventure, the big sky romance of westerns! These novels are a real bagain!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Really pretty covers by the way. I love 'em.

Caroline Clemmons said...

I fell in love with the west when I was a small girl and never recovered. ;-)

Maggie Toussaint said...

Your love for the west, and particularly for Texas, comes through so poignantly in your books. I'm always glad when a new Celia Yeary book comes out.

Maggie

Erin O'Riordan said...

Every girl - or at least every American girl - loves a cowboy!

Mona Risk said...

Keep on writing about the West, Celia. I discovered Texas through your eyes and yur books.

LK Hunsaker said...

I loved Texas when I lived there. Texas is always worth reading about, especially when fun characters are involved. :-)

Cheryl Pierson said...

Celia, my dear friend, I don't know how you keep up with yourself with all the books and short stories you have out there--so many releases all at once a few months back, yet your promotion skills are non pareil. You know how I love westerns and cowboys. I have a new western short story release out right now, Jason's Angel, that takes place at the very end of the War Between the States, for only .99.

http://www.amazon.com/Jasons-Angel-ebook/dp/B007H14KGU/

Keep up the good work, Celia! You sure have some awesome covers!
HUGS,
Cheryl

Savanna Kougar said...

Celia, exactly why I love cowboys, the culture, and the old west. Besides, I grew up on TV westerns. It's in my blood, in my soul.

Diane Craver said...

Your love of romance westerns shines throughout your wonderful books!

I love your covers!

Unknown said...

Thank you all, sooooo much. I appreciate your taking valuable time to drop by. Bless you all, and keep writing!

Sarah J. McNeal said...

Sorry I got here late, Celia. Ohmagosh, cowboys are like modern day knights--hard working, chivalrous and so dang sexy. Jason's angel has got to be a great story and I want to read it.
all the best.