The Romance Reviews

Wednesday 14 March 2012

If you like Vampires

If you like vampires I've written a couple, The Curse of Beauty, also A Modern Vampire. I've also done other paranormal books, details below.

However, the funniest and one of the most enjoyable vampire books I've ever read is
Mistaked/J. Morgan
Really fun book.

Now for details of mine read on.

Ode to a Vampire

Midnight in her hair; I turn and she is there.
She walks the darkest hours; I feel her mind, I know her kind.
She will have my soul, yet still I heed her call, my lady of the midnight air.
Upon my face her breath will mean my death, yet in her arms I’ll lie before the night is gone. For her sweet kiss I’ll give my life and leave my gentle loving wife and all my friends and in their place no peace have won.

No more sunlit hours, no happy days I’ll know; instead I’ll walk the night at her side, my lady of the dark night air. I’ve fought her song so long but now her call I heed. My soul cries out in need. She lifts her hand and I must go. As she is now so shall I be, a terrible sweet aching agony possesses me.
Farewell my life, my friends, my sweet children too.
She calls and I will answer for she owns my soul, my mind, my very breath.
Midnight in her hair; I turn and she is there.










This is a photo kindly taken by Sarah Mallory at the RNA. I'm sitting next to another author. Sarah Mallory won what used to be called the Love Story of the Year award.






I write under the names Linda Sole, Anne Herries and Anne Ireland currently. As Anne Ireland I've done a few paranormal books, two of them vampire stories. I've also done a shape shifter - The Princess and the Wolf, as Linda Sole. Also Trial By Fire, which is the story of a witch trying to come back after being burned to death centuries earlier. Picture above. All these books are available on amazon. Some are on Fictionwise and The Wolf story at Red Rose Publishing and Trial By Fire at Damnation Books. Otherwise they've been republished by me and are at the moment only available in kindle. I will be putting them up at All Romances in time.


















The Curse Of Beauty is available on amazon as a single book but the other two - A Modern Vampire and Dark ancient Queen, first published by Amira Press, are now republished as one book - When Darkness Falls/Anne Ireland. So you get 2 books for the price of one!

The most sensual vampire is Curse of Beauty but Dark Ancient Queen is pretty hot - both in one now at amazon. The cover is just a beautiful tree.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/When-Darkness-Falls-ebook/dp/B007HKDHH4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1331370769&sr=1-1

3 comments:

Lindsay Townsend said...

I'll be getting Dark Ancient Queen as soon as possible, Linda/Anne!

These books sound amazing! Very much my bag!

linda@lindasole.co.uk said...

Thanks Lindsay. You get 2 for 1 now in When Darkness Falls. Hope you enjoy them.

Linda

Mona Risk said...

The Ode to a Vampire is so cute! Thank you for sharing.